- Features @ PEACH
PEACH delivers meticulous service and attention to detail; providing the features below to make your event a success.
- State-of-the-art venue with warm and friendly Thai hospitality
- Versatile and flexible – transforms easily from one configuration to another
- Column free halls, which are ideal for automobile and product launches, exhibitions, concerts, gala events and meetings for up to 10,062 delegates.
- 18 Breakout rooms for smaller meetings and functions
- Vehicular and display material access from ground level into the main hall
- Floor loading: 2.5 tons per square metre (Hall A, B & C), 1.0 tons per square metre (Hall D)
- 495 recess floor boxes (6 metres apart) with power, water, telecommunication and gas outlets
- Space for 474 booths (3x3 m)
- Ceiling height of 9.5 m.
- Soundproof walls and partitions (air walls)
- Overhead catwalk system (400 kg load per hanging point)
- Sophisticated kitchen setup
- Fully equipped Business Centre with secretarial services
- Simultaneous multilingual interpretation facilities
- ISDN and WIFI
- Video conference technology
- 2 Organisers' offices
- 4 Hospitality Suites (VIP Room)
- 5 Registration counters
- Helicopter landing pad
- Indoor car park for 506 cars with chauffeurs' waiting room
- 8 Supporting hotels close-by of all categories that can offer at least 5,000 rooms
- Multiple outdoor area for theme functions including tropical gardens and exclusive beaches
- Ideally located amidst nature and situated amidst beautiful gardens, lush green areas and a scenic natural enrionment
PEACH has a full range of professional business centre facilities and equipment available onsite for clients and event organizers’ use. Standard services include internet connections, email, scanners, full colour printing, word processing, fax, photocopying and stationary supplies.
Public telephones (local and international direct dialing) are situated on level 2 (card and coin operated). International telephones, photocopy, fax, internet and email services are available at the Business Centre located on Level 3. Postal services are provided by the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel.
Simultaneous Interpretation Facility
This service is provided by way of contract. We have access to over 5,000 translations with the latest infrared technology and soundproof booths. Advice and assistance with the hiring of suitable and experienced interpreters and translators are also available.